It’s my 25th birthday!! Ahhhh. I feel the same lol.
24 was so good to me. I left my job, started my business, grew my blog, made some investments in myself, and made some great friends. Somehow I’ve always pictured 25 as a big milestone. I feel like professionally, it’s “easier” to be taken more-seriously at 25, yet I’m still at that age where I have justttt enough responsibilities without being married or having kids yet. It’s like a selfish sweet spot haha.
I haven’t really done a “get to know me” post before, and for those of you who have come across my blog and Instagram more recently, I wanted to re-introduce myself! Read along for 25 fun facts about me 🙂
- I have a birthmark on my stomach that used to be shaped like a heart. It has faded quite a bit now, but I used to be so self-conscious of it when I was a kid! I’d only wear one-pieces or tankinis until it faded. Now I love it!
- I wanted to be an Olympic ice-skater when I grew up! I loved Michelle Kwan but didn’t pass level 2 of ice skating lessons lol.
- I was born & raised in Santa Rosa, CA.
- I love Katy Perry but kind of miss the old Katy Perry.
- I studied abroad the summer between my sophomore and junior years of college in Prague.
- Justin and I met at Handle Bar on Mill Ave in Tempe. Lol.
- I never had pink eye before moving to Arizona, and now I get it almost every year! It’s terrible. I get one after almost every dust storm.
- I would love to learn more about nutrition. It fascinates me and I want to take some sort of class or certification just for myself.
- One summer when my family was houseboating when I was 11, we were filmed for a segment for the Travel Channel! My dad recorded it on VHS (omg lol) and I remember I brought it into my 6th grade class for them to watch hahah.
- I have theeee most sensitive skin. I’m allergic to most jewelry and break out really easily. I think that’s why I’m so obsessed with skincare now.
- I love boba tea.
- I was an Alpha Chi Omega at ASU. I was their second ever “Social Media Chair” and was so good at it hahahah. I then became VP of PR & Marketing and now I advise that position. Fitting, eh?
- I was a sweetheart for Lambda Chi Alpha at ASU – and Justin was actually one at Kansas State!
- I’ve always realllllyyy wanted a red Jeep Wrangler. Not a new one but one of the cute dinky older ones.
- One time in 3rd grade we were going on a field trip and I got car sick and threw up on the bus in front of everyone lol
- I love red wine (Zinfandel and Chianti are my favorites) and want to have a villa in Italy one day.
- I was an au pair for a summer on Lake Como! It was such a cool experience. You can read about it here.
- I’m going to Hong Kong (my sister lives there) and Bali in October for almost 2 weeks!! I’m literally so excited and would love any recommendations!
- I want a corgi.
- I’ve always loved social media. I would spend HOURS custom-coding my Myspace profile and creating discussion boards.
- I’m a neat freak. Not a clean freak, but a neat freak. Everything is always organized and has its place! I also make my bed every morning.
- Next on my travel bucket-list is Chicago ha. Somehow I’ve never been!
- I just finished binge-watching The Crown and now I’m so interested in the British Monarchy and history.
- I’m a total home-body.
- One of my goals for this year is to be more mindful. I think a lot of what we do is a reaction, but I want to train myself to pay attention to how I react and how things make me feel. 🙂
Thanks for reading along!! Let me know if we have any similarities hehe. And thanks for all the birthday wishes!
xx – Becca