It’s that time again! Internship app szn! It has been such a pleasure working with my interns for the last 2 semesters and I’m ready to hit the ground running for the next group!
Things to note: the internship is unpaid and must be based out of Scottsdale, AZ. More than likely, you’ll be required through your school to receive school credit for the internship, which will determine the number of hours you’ll need to work each week (approx. 8-15). However, some of the work will be able to be done remotely.
See below for the internship requirements and instructions on how to apply! Let me know if you have any questions! xx Becca
- Real world experience working with leading brands and clients from various industries
- Flexible schedule
- Potential for part-time employment
- Social Media content creation & posting
- Assist with basic research, production, posting, and maintenance of client’s social media platforms and related tools
- Monitor social media engagement on a daily basis
- Perform routine platform optimization
- Identify opportunities for additional engagement and messaging for client’s brand
- Execute contributor outreach and schedule posts for CEA and third-party blogs
- Review digital marketing analytics, produce KPI reports, and provide optimization recommendations
- Assist owner with blog posts, graphic creation, blog outreach, and more.
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Marketing, Journalism, and/or Communications major, or similar degree field
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including: Facebook, Instagram (& related tools), Twitter, Pinterest (& related tools), WordPress, and Dropbox
- Preferred experience with social media scheduling tools
- Preferred experience with photography & photo editing
- Passion for social media and on top of current social media best practices and trends
- Detail-oriented, with flawless editing and proofreading skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Data-driven with ability to connect results with goals
- Self-starting, creative problem solver
About According To Bbooks
According To Bbooks is a boutique social media marketing agency & lifestyle blog. Typically working with hands-on with small- to medium-sized lifestyle brands and business, we implement social media and Facebook advertising strategies in order elevate their brand and reach.
Unlike other agencies, we have a background in both journalism and marketing, so we understand that creating messaging for lifestyle brands is a long-term game of strategy, not just cranking out day-to-day content.
How to Apply
In order to apply, please send your resume (no more than 1 page) and cover letter as a .PDF FILE (important) to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 5th. Feel free to comment on this post with any questions. Can’t wait!